Prenatal Massage Therapy Practicalities
Purchasing a webinar or series gives you 90 days On Demand access to
the webinar recording(s), all supplementary materials, and the quiz for
From first contact to final session, MTs adapt to or create customized business procedures when childbearing clients are their target market. You will get a view into private practices, spas, maternity MT centers, multidisciplinary, and medical settings as examples of successful prenatal MT practices. From these perspectives, you will learn:
• How to overcome the four major obstacles to women accessing your services
• Prenatal client intake and charting appropriate for your work setting
• Recommended prenatal client policies and procedures
• Common insurance coverage and reimbursement concerns
• Insights for minimizing ethical dilemmas unique to prenatal massage
This webinar is $28.
The full series is $135.Purchasing the full series saves you $33!
1 CE hour for this webinar
7 CE hours for the full series
(Approved through FL CE Broker, NY State and NCBTMB)