Interacting Within the Perinatal Healthcare System
Purchasing a webinar or series gives you 90 days On Demand access to
the webinar recording(s), all supplementary materials, and the quiz for
Respect, collaboration, and clear communication with other maternity healthcare providers are often foundations of a thriving prenatal practice. Pregnant women are surrounded and cared for by many types of healthcare professionals. This webinar will guide you towards more ease, collaboration, and interaction with your clients’ maternity healthcare teams, regardless of their individual makeup. You will learn:
• Why you might want to connect with other providers
• The most important elements of letters and forms for communicating with doctors and midwives
• Relevant research pointing to prenatal massage benefits
• Methods for collecting objective data to track the efficacy of your work
• Implications of patient privacy regulations on inter-professional communications
This webinar features examples from a variety of work settings and an inspiring interview with Michele Kolakowski, former Program Supervisor for Longmont United Hospital's Health Center of Integrative Therapies, Longmont, CO.
This webinar is $28.
The full series is $135.Purchasing the full series saves you $33!
1.25 CE hours for this webinar
7 CE hours for the full series
(Approved through FL CE Broker, NY State and NCBTMB)