Hospital-Based Massage Therapy:
Successes, Challenges, and Sound Advice:
A 6 Part Series
This webinar series is available ON DEMAND. You can access the webinars for 90 days from your date of purchase, and then watch them at your leisure.
Leaders from 5 successful hospital-based massage therapy programs reach
out to share stories and words of advice in this 6-part webinar series. Representing more than 75 years of hospital-based
massage history, they offer tips for effective, sustainable massage programs in
inpatient and outpatient settings.
They’ll describe growing massage programs in oncology, orthopedics,
palliative care, pediatrics, mother-baby care, ICU, and many other hospital
Tracy Walton, massage therapy educator and author, interviews each
speaker about the nuts-and-bolts of hospital massage programs, including
startup, staffing, and funding. Hear their honest assessments of challenges,
mistakes, and lessons learned along the way, so you can head off problems
without reinventing the wheel.
In this webinar series, caring hospital-based massage experts will:
· Answer your questions and provide guidance for
your career in hospital-based massage
· Share hard data that have helped move massage
therapy toward the standard of care
Tell inspiring patient stories from in-hospital
Describe strategies for communicating and
collaborating with medical staff, in and out of the hospital
This series includes:
All webinars are available On Demand for 90 days after purchase.
1. Hospital-Based Massage Therapy at Boston Medical Center
2. Hospital-Based Massage Therapy at MD Anderson Cancer Center
3. Hospital-Based Massage Therapy at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
4. Hospital-Based Massage Therapy at Beaumont Health System
5. Hospital-Based Massage Therapy at California Pacific Medical Center
6. What Makes Hospital-Based Massage Work? A Panel Discussion
Each webinar is $28.
The series is $135, a savings of $33!
Each webinar is worth 1-1.5 CE hours
The series is worth 7 CE hours
(Approved through NCBTMB, NYS, and FL CE Broker)